Born from Pelleve expertise in skin tightening
The PelleFirm System provides a non-invasive, pain-free RF treatment for the body, resulting in smoother skin and temporary improvement in the appearance of cellulite. PelleFirm is powered by the Pelleve S5 RF Generator, which also powers the Pelleve Wrinkle Reduction handpieces for facial skin tightening.
This innovative system is comprised of 2 new, large diameter handpieces sized for the body that elevates tissue temperature up to 45 degrees Celsius, coupled with mechanical massage heads for a treatment of areas with cellulite. PelleFirm can address almost any area of the body and is ideal for problem zones including the abdomen, arms, buttocks and thighs and can be used for all skin types. Like Pelleve, a PelleFirm RF Body Treatment system is capable, delivering visible results with no pain and no downtime.
The PelleFirm System is CE Marked for body skin tightening and cellulite reduction. Also, it also has received FDA 510(K) clearance for tissue heating and the temporary reduction in the appearance of cellulite.
- No pain, no downtime
- Smoother looking skin
- Temporary improvement in cellulite appearance
- Ideal for abdomen, arms, buttocks, thighs, and more
- Visible results
What is PelleFirm?
- Revitalizes skin through combination of deep tissue heating and mechanical massage for cellulite
- Small gentle spheres of the massage head facilitate movement of fluids to naturally be evacuated from the body
- Results in healthier looking bodies by firming and toning the skin
- Significant improvement after just 4-6 treatments
- Excellent complement to Pelleve
- Different for body as compared to face
- 4-6 treatments recommended
- Face - Pelleve
- Treat every 30 days
- Lower eyelid skin almost 100% responsive to heat
- Facial skin is very responsive to heat (~70%)
- More thin w/ many hair follicles & subdermal attachments
- Body - PelleFirm
- Treat every 14 days for deep heating effect
- Treat every week for cellulite improvement
- Body skin less responsive to heat (~30%)
- Thicker w/ fewer hair follicles & less subdermal attachments